Juan Seguin Elementary School

Goddard, Nicole » Home


Registering a New Student?
Registration needs to be completed by the parent or guardian of the student.

Please bring the following to the campus with you:

Your student's:
-Social Security Card (if available)
-Birth Certificate
-Shot Records

Parent or Guardian's:
-Driver's License or ID
-Proof of Address*

*Please note this is specific to ONE of the following in the Parent/Guardian's name:
-Mortgage Closing Documents or Mortgage Statement
-Lease Agreement or payment receipt
Utility Bills:
-Not to worry if these are not in either parent or guardian's name, just bring the person you live with and their proof of Address & ID and we can complete an Affidavit of Residency on site. 
Need to prepare for the Beginning of School?
Select the link below to find our school supply list for 2018-19